Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hana Mizuki




Ok, here's the Japanese song I have been learning. It's called Hana Mizuki. Saturday night Dave and I went up the street to a small restaurant to get some dinner. We were the only people there, so I asked if I could see their karaoke list. After assistance from the owner, we found Hana Mizuki in their karaoke system. So... I finally had the opportunity to sing my song!!! This second picture is the lyrics. Hisano-san wrote them in Hiragana for me, b/c I can't read Kanji yet.

4 comments:

Carolie said...

Emiri-chan,

How TOTALLY cool! Now you have to tape yourself singing it, so we can all hear it! :)

Anata no itoko,
Carori

エミリ said...

Carori-san,
I don't want to scare anyone away from my blog!!! haha!
Anata no itoko,
Emiri

エミリ said...

or, should it be Karori-san??????

Carolie said...

Probably with the K. Actually, when most folks here pronounce it, it comes out more like Kaori!

And we're family and close...you can call me -chan instead of -san!