Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat....

Because last year we had about 10 or so kids from our neighborhood stop by on Halloween for some trick or treating... Dave and I stopped at the store earlier today to make sure we had some candy on-hand incase the trick-or-treaters decided to return this year.




This picture is of the full candy bowl.... the 2nd time around. I had to run to the store around 7pm to get a refill on candy.


I finally had to bring in the Jack-O-Lantern and turn off the lights because we ran out of candy again!!!!

I'm guessing around 30 or so kids came to the door tonight. The kids from last year must have told their friends. All of the kids were around 8-12 years old and most of them were very shy and didn't know what to do. They were incredibly polite .... saying "Thank you" several times as they walked away from the house... and a couple of times they even bowed. I am so glad they decided to come back this year! What fun!


No comments: