Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day



Yesterday was Thanksgiving Day. Dave and I invited Hisano-san and her family over for dinner. We rented a table and chairs and put together a traditional Thanksgiving meal. We had corn on the cob, mashed sweet potatoes with marshmallows and coconut streusel, stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, a spinach quiche, apple sauce, cranberry sauce, biscuits, and of course Turkey. Although the turkey took longer to cook than expected, everything came together in the end. We topped it all off with pumpkin and apple pie. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it!
昨日は Thanksgivingの日 でした! ヒサノさんの かぞくは 私の家に ばんごはんを 食べに 来ました。みんなさんは たくさん 食べました。楽しかった!


"too much turkey"

食べすぎました!

2 comments:

Carolie said...

Looks FANTASTIC, Em! Beautiful job...wish I could've flown back down for that--ha ha!

Love,
Carolie

エミリ said...

Yes, I could have used a Chef to help me! haha... I really had no clue what I was doing, but it turned out just fine.