Monday, June 16, 2008

Trip to Okinawa: Part 12

Hisano-san’s family came over with a cake to celebrate my birthday. They hung a “Happy Birthday” decoration and sang “Happy Birthday to you” to me two times (that tends to be the Japanese way). I received an apron from Hisano-san’s brother and sister-in-law. In this pic Yukino-san (Hisano-san’s sister) is helping put on the Bingata style apron. Toma Family, Thank you again for another great birthday!
唐真家族と たんじょうびを いわいました。とても 楽しかった。ケーキと たんじょうびの かざりも 持って来ました! 家族は 「Happy Birthday」の曲を うたてくれました。この 写真で 雪乃さんは 沖縄のスタイルのアプロン「久乃さんの お兄さんの家族より」を きるのことを てつだいました。唐真家族に また たんじょうかい ありがとうございました!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw this is fun! It almosts makes me want to have a blog. but then again no one really wants to read about the days I sit inside and do nothing but watch CSI... or law and order. haha!

エミリ said...

haha! thanks for leaving a message! no one ever leaves a message.... that's probably because no one ever reads my blog...hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!