Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trip to Okinawa: Part 13

Okinawa Soba!!!! Well, it only took two and half weeks, but I finally got to NAZATO! Nazato is soba shop in Okinawa City. A friend I met a while back owns Nazato…it truly is the best soba on island. I went with my friend, Saki-san. Saki-san wasn’t really sure of the shop’s location, but I assured her that I knew exactly where it was. Unfortunately this was not the case and we drove around for about an hour looking for it. Finally we called Chika-san and she helped us to get there. It was really funny, we were giggling the whole time…. I know I know, that’s hard to imagine…haha.
なざと!!!!! いちばん な 沖縄そばを 食べられました!サキさんと 車で 沖縄市に なざとの そばを 食べに 行きました。サキさんは 私に 「なざと まで の 道が 分かりますか?」と 聞きました。私は 『もちろん』と 言いました。でも、たくさん まちがいましたね。アハハハ。毎回、『右 行ってください』と 言いました。アハハハ。四十五分の後 チカさんに 電話しました。その後、なざと まで 5分 だった。二人は そきそばを 食べました。おいしいいいいいいかた! サキさん、なざとに 私を つれていって くれて ありがとう ございました!

3 comments:

Carolie said...

Emiri,

I leave you comments, silly cousin...but you never respond! :P I miss you and love you and wish I'd known you were nearby! (Not that we probably could have gotten together, but still!!) CALL me or SKYPE me or something!! Love you, and much belated Happy Birthday!

Anata no itoko,

Karori

エミリ said...

Karori-chan,
I try and respond to everything...did I miss one? That would have been awesome if I could have flown through Fukuoka to get to Okinawa...they sent me through Korea instead. ahhh! I will try giving you a call this week. Can't wait to catch up with you!
Love ya!
anata no itoko,
Emiri

Carolie said...

Yay! So glad to hear from you, here and on my blog, Emiri-chan! Don't worry, I'm just teasing you. There was one comment, but it was more asking you to do a meme (I didn't know who else to ask!) and it really didn't matter!! I'm just glad to see you blogging...I love reading about your adventures in Okinawa.

Yes, let's try and catch up!! Love you, too!

anata no itoko,

Karori